Oakham School grounds and facilities are available for filming during the Easter, Summer and half term holidays.
Set within a beautiful market town, Oakham School campus provides the perfect backdrop for filming and photography shoots.
We are a production and media company friendly venue, experienced and understanding in the filming and recording process with support staff available for hire to assist the smooth running of your shoot.
For more information, or to arrange a Location Manager visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 47 acres of beautiful grounds
- Traditional buildings dating back to as early as 1584
- Modern architecture of the Mehra Science Facility & The Johnson Building (with its very own Number 10 Downing Street door)
- Professional Queen Elizabeth Theatre and rehearsal spaces
- Extensive sports facilities, sports hall and full size swimming pool
Residential Options (School Holidays only)
- Boarding House accommodation – single and twin rooms with shared bathroom facilities
- Full board option available
- Oakham is located in Rutland at the heart of rural England.
- Peterborough is a close drive away, where direct trains to London King’s Cross take 45 minutes, is just 25 miles from the School.
- Oakham’s local train station is a 5-minute walk from the School campus and runs direct trains to London Stansted and Birmingham Airports.