Please read our full terms and conditions before ordering from the Oakham School Enterprises Ltd.
If you have any questions regarding and T&Cs, cookies or privacy policies please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is owned and managed by
Oakham School Enterprises Ltd,
College House, Chapel Close,
Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6DT.
Oakham School Enterprises Ltd is registered in England,
Charity Number 1280055, VAT Number 728 5687 86
Once you have placed your order through Paypal you will receive an confirmation email to let you know we have received your order and further information regarding your stay. Please print a copy of this email along with a copy of your Paypal receipt and bring with you to check-in. If you need to get in touch. Please call us on 01572 758817 or email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.
We only accept payment through our website or in person in the School Shop during term time opening hours. We do not accept payment over the telephone.
All prices shown on our website are shown in £, UK GBP sterling, and all prices are inclusive of 20% VAT. Our prices do not include cost delivery – this is added on at the checkout page.
Accommodation Descriptions & Images
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of accommodation appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up-to-date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
All accommodation photographs are for guidance only.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that :
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- or calling us on 01572 758817
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
For more information please visit our following pages :
- Privacy – https://oakhamschoolenterprises.co.uk/privacy-policy
- Cookies policy – https://oakhamschoolenterprises.co.uk/cookie-policy