Oakham School Enterprises welcomes language schools, music courses, educational stays and group hire. With an extensive range of residential accommodation, sports fields, indoor swimming pool and full board catering, our key aim is to make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
During the Easter and summer holidays our comfortable boarding houses are available for hire to groups and businesses. Our extensive range of teaching and sports facilities are ideal for language schools, football academies, specialist schools, residential conferences, training or team building events.
We work with our guests to create and tailor individual packages for corporate event organisers, language schools, music festivals, sports camps and business teams. We provide the great spaces, professional equipment and helpful support needed to ensure a successful event.
Our ten boarding houses offer a total of 600 guest beds. Each house has its own individual style and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. House sizes range from 36 to 70 beds. Each of the houses offers comfortable common rooms with TV, video facilities and wi-fi.
Each house also includes its own kitchen and garden or open space with barbecue facilities. Free onsite parking is provided within a short walk from the house.
The accommodation provides single, twin and multi-bedded rooms on a shared bathroom basis. All houses are within an easy walking distance of all our facilities, sports centre and the central Barraclough Dining Hall.
For more details or help arranging your residential stay please call the Oakham School Enterprises team today on 01572 758754 or email email@example.com
Our Teaching Facilities Include:
- Modern, spacious classrooms
- 2 x Lecture theatres
- Music School with rehearsal and recording studios
- Professional Theatre – QET
- Quiet rooms and Smallbone library
- Computer suite
- Chapel, Old Hall, Bowes Room, Old School – historic charm
- New, spacious and bright Faculty of Social Science, Mehra Faculty of Science – new, bright and state-of-the-art facilities
- Office space with wifi, printers, dedicated land line number for staff office, photocopying and printing services
- 10 x Individual comfortable boarding houses all on campus
- Single, twins, and multiple occupant rooms – cabin beds, bunk beds with study desk, wardrobe and sink in each room
- Shared bathroom / shower facilities
- Spacious and comfortable common rooms with tvs, dvds and wifi
- In-house kitchen and laundry
- Garden areas with bbq facilities
- Laundry service if required
- Towels available if needed
- Daily cleaners
- In house provisions provided on arrival
- Full board
- Delicious food and generous helpings
- Self service servery
- Special diets catered for
- Pack up lunches available for early arrivals, late departures and external visits
- Indoor heated swimming pool – with kayaks and water polo facilities
- Fitness centre and weights room
- Grass and astro-turf pitches for games
- Tennis, badminton, squash courts
- Small climbing wall
- Sports Hall – Basket ball, volley ball
- Cooking / Food and Nutrition workshop classroom
- Art and Design studios and workshops